Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Trent Dual Rapiduo Plus USB car charger (NT81T) review.

Oh my can i tell you how much i love these car chargers?  A double pack with two USB ports each is perfect for our family.  With 5 people in the family with various phones, iPod touch 4th gens, an iPad Mini and an iPad we need all the charging power in the car we can get.  These will be absolutely perfect for when driving on vacation.  No more fighting over who gets to charge their device first. Even on short trips when everyone suddenly needs to charge their devices these car chargers are good to go.  I already had a car charger with the cord attached but when i got a new case for my iPhone 4S i could no longer use it because the cord was too thick to attach to my phone thru the new case.  With the New Trent Dual Rapiduo Plus USB car charger i am able to use my own cords which still fit thru the case and i can now charge my phone in the car again which with my heavy phone use for iPhoneography comes in very handy. I rate them a 5 on a scale of 1 to 5 although if i could i'd give them a rating of 10 because they are so terrifically useful. Anyone with more than one device or more than 1 person in the family with devices needs these to use in their car.  Absolutely perfect for the family on the go!

No comments: